Attention Start-up Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Self Employed! This workshop is for you.
- Is your business under 2 years old?
- Are you trying different things to market your business… only to discover you’re not getting the results you want?
- Do you feel overwhelmed as you learn about all the ‘latest and greatest’ marketing ‘must have’s and to do’s- because you are not sure where to start, what to do, or which is the right investment for you?
If you said ‘yes’ to any of those questions, this class is for you!
In this class, your instructor, Debbra Sweet, will share easy to understand, yet powerful insights on how to avoid costly marketing mistakes young or small businesses tend to make.
She’ll reveal tips, knowledge and facts to help you make better decisions on what marketing your business needs NOW to help you reach your marketing and business growth goals for the next 12 months.
In this fun, focused, hands on classroom style workshop, Debbra will show you the steps you must take to:
- Define what types of marketing your business needs now
- Understand how the internet has influenced how customers expect to do business with you
- Recognize a smart marketing strategy for your business
- Connect your knowledge of how you DO business, with the right kind of marketing tools and campaigns to Connect you with your customers and prospects
- Manage your time and energy when you seem bombarded with advertising and marketing opportunities
- BONUS: what you need to know to convert your marketing into sales!
Register today and reserve your seat. You will walk out of this workshop ready to apply the information you learn, start to save money on unnecessary marketing expenses & and see your marketing results go up!
Who should attend:
Businesses that are just starting up (under 2 years old)
Businesses owners who are gross under $300k/ year
Businesses who need to increase marketing results- and save money on costly marketing mistakes
||Learn secret insider secrets the advertising reps don’t want you to know!
||Save money and create time for more effective running of your business
||How to choose your best marketing on a limited budget.
About the Instructor:
The founder of Sweet Marketing Solutions and Thrive Right Consulting, Debbra Sweet specializes in working with business owners and executives to help them increase their bottom-line through planned, targeted, effective marketing, strategic business, sales & leadership skill set development.
Her personal passion of “showing people there’s a better way to produce results” in marketing their business lays the foundation for the inspiring and motivating topics she speaks, writes and teaches on.
Always focusing on an end result, Debbra helps to streamline the vastness of marketing, sales and leadership so business owners can be comfortably involved when they are working towards achieving marketing growth goals. Her unique blend of understanding business systems, a great sense of value in client relationships and endless creativity are key elements that Sweet uses to deliver value packed information to audiences around the country.