Health is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency of a living being. In humans, it is the general condition of a person’s mind, body and spirit, usually meaning to be free from illness, injury or pain. (as in “good health” or “healthy”)
Thrive Right Consulting has brought together state of the art products, resources and one to one support to help you make the changes in your life needed to establish a pattern of healthy living. Allowing your body to fall behind in one aspect of healthy living can negatively affect your overall health and happiness as every system in the body is closely interacting with the others.
Thrive Right Consulting uses an approach to health which focuses on helping you get balanced and healthy on the cellular level along with achieving a healthy weight. We customize programs for you to help you reach your health and wellness goals. These programs can include losing weight, using quality, chemical free vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements, drinking pure clean water, adding movement and exercise, restful sleep and better daily food intake.
One of the first steps to achieving great health is to bring the body back into balance– or a state of homeostasis on the cellular level. For balance on the cellular level, we work from the inside out, the bottom up and in reverse order of how some of your ‘symptoms of ill health’ appeared.
Know your body
To help you have a starting point for knowing your own body systems strengths and areas that need improvement, take the FREE Brilliant Body Health Analysis. This analysis gives you a snapshot of how your internal organs and body systems are functioning for max vitality. Depending on your results, we can offer advise on specialty vitamin, mineral and herbal formulations that can help support you nutritionally on the inside.
When you get your results, contact us. We will set up a private consultation with you to go over options for a personal health and wellness program designed to help you reach your health goals.
There are 10 systems of the human body.
- The Circulatory or Cardiovascular System includes the heart, the blood, and the blood vessels.
- The Dermal or Integumentary System includes the skin, hair, and nails.
- The Digestive or Gastrointestinal System includes the mouth, the pharynx, the esophagus, the stomach, the liver, the gall bladder, the pancreas, the small intestine, the large intestine, the rectum, and the anus.
- The Endocrine or Glandular or Hormonal System includes all of the glands in the body.
- The Excretory System includes the skin, the lungs, the liver, the kidneys, and the large intestine.
- The Muscular System includes all of the muscles and tendons of the body.
- The Nervous System includes the brain, the spinal cord, and all of the nerves of the body.
- The Reproductive System is different in men and women. The Male Reproductive System mainly includes the testes and the penis. The Female Reproductive System mainly includes the ovaries and the uterus.
- The Respiratory or Pulmonary System includes the nose, the mouth, the pharynx, the larynx, the trachea, the bronchial tubes, and the lungs.
- The Skeletal System includes all of the bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons of the body.
There are 3 sub-systems of the Circulatory or Cardiovascular System.
- The Immune System includes all of the lymphocytes and antibodies of the body.
- The Lymphatic System includes the tonsils, the thymus gland, the liver, the spleen, and all of the lymph nodes of the body.
- The Urinary System includes the kidneys, the ureters, the bladder, and the urethra.
There is 1 sub-system of the Nervous System.
- The Sensory System includes, the eyes, the ears, the nose, the tongue, and the skin.
Since 1997 I have continued to personally use and whole heatedly recommend Nature’s Sunshine Products to my family and close friends. I now refer them to you. I have taken countless hours of classes and training to understand their products and how to support you with what is best for you. In 1997 I became a certified herbal specialist from Natures Sunshine. In 2012 I became a Certified Health Coach and help my clients on the Take Shape for Life program.
Natures Sunshine has over 475 products.To help you know what is best for your health and wellness goals simply contact me and we can talk privately. I have learned about all of them so if you have questions about a special need, circumstance or situation that you would like to see if a natural approach can help you with, feel free to email me. I will do my best to assist you.
Using Nature’s Sunshine products has changed my life for good- and I am today a true ‘walking’, thriving testament that you can achieve anything- even when others think you can’t! I’m healthier than I ever was and take every opportunity to seize the day. My personal passion is to help you too.